HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Horton Legend XL175
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Spirithawk
Spike

Default Horton Legend XL175

I just bought a used Horton Legend XL175 that is like new having less than 20 shots fired. I bought it from a relative, who bought it new and shortly afterwards had a stroke. It was the package with the multireticle scope. It seems to be a very nice bow. I hunted with and old Jennings Devastator for over 10 years. Being a disabled Vietnam Vet my money is pretty tight. Got the Horton for $200 and it's a real step up from the old Jennings and much nicer than anything I exspected to get for that kind of money. That old Jennings is deadly accurate but both heavy and bulky. I know there are probably better bows out there but can't buy them if you can't afford them. lol I am really looking forward to Archery Season. I live in Missouri but have a lifetime permit for an xbow. I'm Cherokee and grew up shooting a bow. I truly miss a regular bow but a crossbow keeps me in the woods. I hunt with my son and that goes a long way in keeping this old warrior breathing. So anyone have any exsperience with the Horton Legend XL175?

Last edited by Spirithawk; 05-16-2010 at 03:50 PM.