HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best Compound Bow For The Money
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:06 AM
Jacob Garrett
Fork Horn

I have shot alot of the 2010 model bows this year and the best bow for the $ is the PSE Vendetta XS. They are $599+tax new and I picked it over the Mathews Z7($799), Hoyt Maxxis 31($749), Rytera Alien-X($699), Bear Attack($749), ect. It is easy to get over $1000 in a 2010 model bow by the time you get a rest, sights, quiver, wrist sling, peep, ect. not counting your arrows and a release.

If your looking to get everything to try out bow hunting without a big price tag try a newer used bow. I have an 08 Diamond Rock loaded with everything you need to shoot including arrows and a release that I would make you heck of a deal on. It is listed in the archery classifieds on here. There's nothing wrong with it I just got a new 2010 Vendetta. Its 29in draw thats changeable with mods you can change with an allen wrench(no press needed) 60-70lb adjustable draw weight. If your interrested just pm me and I will make you a deal to get you started. Here is a link to see the exact bow specs. http://www.diamondarchery.com/bow_rock.php