HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Knight Master Hunter II 50 Cal
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 11:20 AM
statjunk
Nontypical Buck

Default Knight Master Hunter II 50 Cal

Hello,

For sale is a pristine condition Knight Master Hunter II 50 cal muzzleloader. The barrel is stainless and fluted. It comes with the real pretty laminate stock and the black synthetic stock, both thumbholers. I have both the standard "orange" bolt and the extreme "red" bolt ($150). I also have the NFPJ 209 conversion and primer adapter ($25) so that you don't need the primer "red" discs to fire the gun. This is great for the range so you're not wasting the discs. Tru-glo fiber optic front and rear iron sights (stock).

Shooting 777 loose with 250gr Shockwaves she prints just over 1" at 100 yards and just a hair over 2" at 200 yards. I have produced many 2" groups at 200 yards with her. Shooting 777 pellets she prints good groups in the 1.5" at 100 yards and 3.5" range at 200 yards. I would put total shots down the barrel at approx 70.

The trigger is set to 2lbs and breaks like glass.

Will come with QR Warne rings and bases in silver.

I will include a lot of orange discs and a brand new package of red discs.

The barrel on the Master Hunter II is a Green Moutain that has been cryo treated.

I will also include 10 shot tubes that hold pre-measured powder for shooting loose. I won these in a raffle and I have far too many.

Also included a set of Knight over under scope rings and bases.

I'd like her to go to a good home that appreciates an extremely accurate muzzloader. $675 + $25 shipping

Let me know if you have any questions

Tom

Last edited by statjunk; 04-09-2010 at 08:30 AM.