HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How much for a Bushmaster?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 10:40 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How much for a Bushmaster?

ya about 100o bucks or so....and they are way better then a sks....you dont need an ffl to own one...just have to have the ffl holder to sell i to you..which most gunshops are.....and if the guy recomended it he can probally get it for you...theres alot you can do with one..from making it a tactical machine to a true tack driver that will hang with most custom bolt guns.....youll pay more for an ar-15 but if you can shoot you will see the diffrence......good luck....also you might want to look at an L1A1 or FAL they are called...its a semiauto most chambered in 308win...i have one....its a sweet gun....some are pretty accurate...mine is one of them that shoot pretty well...im not sure but i think you can get one for about 800 or so...im not sure on that....ask your gun dealer about them....ive shot them semi and full auto...ive probally shot atleast 10 of them and never had any problems with them at all....they are almost a cross between an AR and a AK 47....most of the inside parts remind me of an AKs but the bolt is sorta like an ars..you can find them full sized or carbine modles...ive shot both....i never really put any on paper....just blasint cans and spraying big tagets with full autos....my dad put mine on paper and said it shot really good...but a 308 may be big if you want anything left of the critters you shoot...either gun is a good gun and you shouldnt have problems with either....good luck