HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Price Reduced-Snow Camo CVA Optima-Free Ship
Old 03-09-2009, 04:09 PM
switchback83
Spike

Default Price Reduced-Snow Camo CVA Optima-Free Ship

I have for sale a CVA Optima .50 Muzzleloader all tricked out. This gun is dipped in Mossy Oak Snow Camoflage with a lifetime warrenty from Gander Mountain and will not rust. Along with it is a set of Leupold bases and Quick Release Rings holding the Nikon Buckmaster fixed 4X power scope on, but allowing you to remove it and use irons sights in a second. It has a thick Butler Creek padded sling, and I have a fresh pack of Powerbelt 270 grain Platnium Tips, Jim Shockys Gold Powder Sticks, and Triple 7 clean primers with all cleaning supplies. This is a great set up, and a true tack driver. The gun new is around $225, the camo dip job was $200, the scope was $120, and the bullets/primers/powder are worth $50, not to mention sling case, ramrod, brushes. I am selling this for $400. Will ship for free. Was selling for $450. Willing to ship with agreement. E-mail or call me 608-498-0760. I can e-mail pictures, they are to large to load. Let me know.