HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I will not buy a Cooper Rifle!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 06:41 AM
cooper_m22
Fork Horn

Default RE: I will not buy a Cooper Rifle!

I have my share of Cooper rifles and there is no way I would ever part with them. When I first read and was told what Dan Cooper did I was very mad. So I called and emailed Cooper Firearms of Montana. And then I read in a email from Cooper that Dan Cooper was no longer with Cooper Firearms. That was good but I was still mad. So I packed up all my coopers and was going to sale them all when I read a new post on here that said. Would this not be what the Democrats would want all ofus to do is sale and stop buying Cooper rifles so there would end up being one less gun maker.
It got me thinking you know that is what the Democrats would like to see happen so I put my coopers back in my safe. And now I don’t care what Dan Cooper did when he supported Obama, Yes I am still mad at Dan Cooper but I will still buy Cooper rifles, just because to me they are one of the best rifles made and I no Obama would like me to stop buying them so they would close their doors and to me that right there is all I need to keep on buying cooper rifles.
You need to think about it do you want to lose out on a very good rifle just because of what one man did. And buy not buying a cooper rifleyou willbe doing what Obama would like to see happen and there is no way I would ever do what Obama would want.
You need to think this back over.