HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - "THE" Most Devistating Wound with a Rage Broadhead. Graphic pic.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Schultzy
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: "THE" Most Devistating Wound with a Rage Broadhead. Graphic pic.

That's one hell of a cut Aaron!! I'm not a big fan of Mechanicals for other reason's but I gotta say that If my buddy would of been using one this morning he'd probably have his buck. For some stupid reason my buddy missed bad on a buck this morning while It was standing broad side. The buck was 25 yards away and I think he hit the buck on the bottom of his neck. He was aiming behind the shoulder![:-] Anyway we found the arrow and there wasn't hardly any blood on the arrow. We tracked this deer for about a mile. He bled like nuts. My guess Is that just his broad head (2 blade Zwickey) and not the shaft went through the very bottom of the deer's neck. If he would of been shooting a Rage he probably would of got that deer being there cutting diameter Is so huge.

By the way we did jump this deer In It's bed. He ran by 100 mph at about 40 yards so I winged an arrow at him with my recurve. I missed him by a mile![8D] The good thing Is, this buck will make It just fine.