HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crossbow+Coyotes in Los Angeles County
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 09:02 PM
coyote#68
Typical Buck

Default RE: Crossbow+Coyotes in Los Angeles County

thats the exact reason we should all support the nra and other such organizations,and be very aware of who you are voting for and if they support our 2nd amendment rights.I have read that Ca. has some very strict laws concerning hunting and such and I hope that it dont come this way,but it will if anti-hunting orgs.have their way it will be nationwide someday.And a 22subsonic would probably kill or atleast make it steer clear of your yard and they are pretty quiet in a bolt action gun or a high powered air gun would make it jump good if you used that.Best of luck I'm lucky I live at the edge of the city limits and half the farm is considered in the city and the others side of the road is considered county.But I;m able to hunt it all and fire high powered rifles and such without bothering anyone or having the law come to my house.You may also consider a live trap but one for a coyote would cost over 100dollars,but then you could take it out in the county and kill it,maybe.