HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - knight rifle, power stem plug, blackhor 209
Old 03-25-2008, 08:24 PM
outdoorsmen
Typical Buck

Default RE: knight rifle, power stem plug, blackhor 209

it's not giong to be easy. i laid down my master hunter cause i couldn't get consistancy from it after several years of trying i got tired of it and got the LRH. i like big target guns and it seemed to be built like a taret version of a muzzleloader. i haven't even shot it yet cause the triumph's came out and they seemed like a nice easy to deal with light to carry hunting rig. the maintainence on the triumph is night and day different compared the the kinghts. i love the feel of my t-hole master hunter but i hate having to treat it like a baby cause of all the parts of the bolt to clean and taking it apart each night. heck it even rusts in my house with a coat of oil on it. all the nooks and cranny of the action are nice collection places for rust. the dang thing rusts at the drop of a hat. thus far the triumph seems bullet proof. the weathershield held up to 3 days of rain/sleet/snow without any sign of rust.