HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ASAT vs. PREDATOR???
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 01:24 PM
WKP Todd
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ASAT vs. PREDATOR???

Let me start off by saying, both Predator and ASAT are great patterns. I've used both Predator Spring Green and Fall Gray for 6 years now I think??? Anyway, I think it's killer stuff, and have proven the effectiveness not-only to myself, but also on-camera.

I started using Intrusion Treeline last year, as my good buddy Jeff Aulik from Gray Wolf Woolens created it, so I figured it's got to be worth trying. In my opinion, after using Predator for years and Intrusion for only a single season, I'll wear Intrusion over Predator. It has bigger chunks of "different colors", which is exactly what breaks the "edge" of a human being in a tree or on the ground. Remember, deer are animals of association. If they see something that looks out-of-place, they don't necessarily associate that with danger, sometimes they just look - and continue on their business (have documented this in video - showing perspective shots from where the deer was standing as well). Big difference with Predator, ASAT, and Intrusion is that the patterns do a better job of breaking up what a deer considers "danger", which is the human outline. The other camo is just blob camo that works sometimes, and when the big names get busted, they just edit it out! We show it all because we're not affraid to show the reality of hunting, and that the camo we use actually works!