HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Not so fast for no crossbow season in MN
Old 04-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Not so fast for no crossbow season in MN

ORIGINAL: sproulman

crossbow is not the weapon they use for poaching on most stateforestlands here in pa..they use 22 cal..

where the crossbow shines for poacher is around parks and homes,this is also where deer are..so, crossbow is used bigtime around those 2 areas..

i have friend that e-mailed me last year..his buddy works for parks here in pa..at his state park he works at he found 34 crossbow bolts laying on ground..

i wonder if people are target practicing, he he.
Hey, do you have any documentation to support this slander? Maybe the faults slander is why you PMed this to me!
Inbox From: sproulman To: Dnk Date: 3/1/2007 9:10:28 PM Subject: dont put my personel info
please dont put my personel info on the forum as i had threatening calls in past..i dont know if i gave you any info that someone can use to do that when i e-mailed you or pm you..

i dont care if you go after me for whatever your reasons are,but dont cause me to have some nut trying to locate me like before..thanks,sproul..