Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2015 Turkey Contest
2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers >

2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers

Community

2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers

Old 03-05-2016, 03:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

I did not know that they moved this into the archives.. That was nice of the admin. to do that.. I want to tell you guys what made our team so great was the ability to communicate with each other. That we all did quite well.

I also want everyone to know that for now it looks like they had gotten rid of the cancer!! At least the doc that found it went in with his scope and did not see any of it!! That was the best news I have heard for a long time. They will be doing a PET scan to check and see on April 13th. For those that do not know it is like an MRI only it is used to scan from the top of your head all the way down to your knees. It's only function at cancer care anyways is to check for any cancers that may have developed or moved as some say. But, I feel confident that they have gotten rid of it all for me. Either way this turkey will be out there hunting them every chance I can get.. Yesah! Happy hunting to all and yes I hope some of us will be lucky enough to be back on a team together again..