Community

Team #4 Rut Raiders

Old 10-23-2014, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys, it doesn't happen often but tonight I didn't see a single deer. Hopefully things will pick up real soon here. My last night of work is Friday then I will be a hunting machine for the next 3 weeks. I will be going back out to the stand by the bedding area Saturday evening. I'm going to try a little rattling and grunting. I also made those 2 mock scrapes out there and put a camera on one of them. I will check the camera SD card after I get home from the hunt. I will let you all know how it goes. Good luck to you all!!!!!

Last edited by ManofTheFall; 10-23-2014 at 08:09 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 04:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Finally, my vacation has started!!!!! It was a long busy night at work but I am ready to get out there this evening and put down a big boy!!!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!!
Old 10-25-2014, 05:23 AM
Super Moderator

I'll be out evening tonight and tomorrow morning in OH. Movement has started to pick up. I've seen 2 small bucks in PA. Hoping to put and OH buck down this weekend. MOTF, enjoy the time off!
-Jake
Old 10-25-2014, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was really disappointed this evening. I thought for sure I would at least see some but I saw nothing for the second straight hunt. I didn't get any good pictures either. I wonder if this warmer weather has anything to do with it. I will be getting at it Monday. Unfortunately the first 2 days of the week are suppose to be even warmer. But, mid to late week should see a significant drop in temperature. Good luck to everyone. Prime time is on the verge of blowing up I do believe.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:47 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by ManofTheFall
I was really disappointed this evening. I thought for sure I would at least see some but I saw nothing for the second straight hunt. I didn't get any good pictures either. I wonder if this warmer weather has anything to do with it. I will be getting at it Monday. Unfortunately the first 2 days of the week are suppose to be even warmer. But, mid to late week should see a significant drop in temperature. Good luck to everyone. Prime time is on the verge of blowing up I do believe.
Man! Are you havin trouble with this weather too! Its 85 degrees down here this weekend! Fortunatly its gonna cool down in the 60s this week and keep on droppin from there.
Old 10-26-2014, 04:51 AM
Super Moderator

MOTF, I also saw nothing. Gotta be the weather. I had a buddy out yesterday the entire day in PA and he saw 1 bear. The deer weren't moving like I hoped they would be. This next weekend it should start getting good though.
-JAke
Old 10-26-2014, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was beginning to wonder if it was just me. Sounds like everyone else is experiencing the same thing. I was beginning to worry. Anyways, there is a major front that is suppose to move through the area Tuesday and temps the next day are suppose to be between 20-25 degrees cooler. Hopefully that will get them moving. They are even saying we may see some snow on Saturday. I gotta love that. My wife always says stop cussing when I say snow, lol. Good luck everyone!!!!! Keep at it!!!!!
Old 10-26-2014, 05:03 PM
Fork Horn

Just entered a doe for our team. Gotta work this week but after that im off for 2 weeks and will be in the woods hoping to shoot a nice buck
Old 10-26-2014, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great job on the doe!!!!! I will be out in the morning. Temperature is suppose to be in the mid 30's over night. I'm hoping to at least see some action.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:56 PM
Typical Buck

Awesome job man!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.