Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2014 HNI Bowhunting Deer Contest
Team 5 Thread  The Blood Trail Bandits >

Team 5 Thread The Blood Trail Bandits

Community

Team 5 Thread The Blood Trail Bandits

Old 10-15-2014, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got doe #2. This time I took pictures, so it's 25 points.
Attached Thumbnails Team 5 Thread  The Blood Trail Bandits-101_0182.jpg  
Old 10-16-2014, 06:51 AM
Fork Horn

Nice work!
Old 10-16-2014, 09:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys, sorry I have not been around much, I had some family stuff come up that I had to take care of, but I am back now!! congrats on the doe Mike! I haven't been out much, since my cams have been so slow. Thought I ould let my spot rest a bit before the end of the month, when prime time starts! I finally got some pics of a few different shooters last weekend! I will post some pics when I get home tonight. I am planning on going out tonight to see if anything is moving, so I will post after that. Good Luck everyone!!!
Old 10-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, didn't go out tonight, couldn't get out of work early, and working till 4:00, and a half hour drive home, shower, and get to my spot, would be too late. So here are some pics from last weekend. How many different bucks do you think?

Old 10-17-2014, 02:43 PM
Fork Horn

Some nice deer BigDaddy12T, to me it looks like 3 different ones, maybe 4. I got all dressed to go out this eve and no sooner did I reach my stand the rain came down sideways. It was windy, that I knew but ya cant kill from the couch, but then the rain hit....So now the Sun is out a 5 Doe walked the wood line of my yard *shake my head*. Watched them enjoy the Acorns for a bit then wander off. On the walk in I did find two fresh ground scrapes, next to each other, both had branches broken off above them, bout 30 yds behind the house, that's my first sign around me, guy down the road said he had a couple last week. Things are ramping up here in N.E Wi and maybe, just MAYBE, I picked a good time for vacation since the last couple years have been weird for rut. Going out in the a.m. and Sunday a.m., gonna be a cold Saturday night. Good luck gentlemen!
Old 10-21-2014, 03:45 PM
Fork Horn

everyone been sittin' 24/7 round here?
Old 10-22-2014, 05:28 AM
Fork Horn

I couldn't hunt last weekend because of a wedding I was in. My buddy heard about it from all of us about an Oct wedding LOL!

I might sneak out this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon for my first IL hunt. Either way I will be hunting this weekend.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:05 AM
Fork Horn

I am going to be hunting tomorrow evening and Saturday most of the day. I haven't had a chance to get out much because of my work schedule, however I have a week off in Nov and ready for the pre rut
Old 10-23-2014, 01:55 PM
Fork Horn

I sat last night, had a group of Does all within 30 yds and never came in my shooting lanes, one decided she would bed, facing right at me, for about 30 minutes, I was hoping she would get up through a lane but she headed the other direction. Have a few more Scrapes and now a few rubs, more than likely lil fellas at this time. Not catching any of them on cam though. Going to sit this weekend.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:54 AM
Fork Horn

Well I got out in IL for the first time this year and it was a bust. Between the temps and the combines going crazy in our area I think the deer were pretty content to stay bedded down until the evening.

I have a four day weekend coming at the end of this week and the weather forecast looks epic so hopefully I can get it done in Indiana.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.