Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012-2013 Gun Deer Contest
The 2012 - 2013 Gun Deer Contest Winners Are >

The 2012 - 2013 Gun Deer Contest Winners Are

Community

The 2012 - 2013 Gun Deer Contest Winners Are

Old 05-30-2013, 09:02 PM
Bartender

Have you come to a conclusion?
Originally Posted by deerdust
For everyone involved, I am going to say just this one time, Curtail Any Future Negative Post About This!! I have been asked to look into this. I will review All post concerning the deer in question. When I have come to a conclusion, the results will be made aware to all involved.

For those of you that don't know me, I have been on this site for 12 years and moderating for 10. I have never been anything but fair in my moderating, given the situation at hand. This will be no different. Thanks for complying, and I will let you know when everything has been reviewed and a decision made.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:46 AM
Fork Horn

This entire post amuses me. We are our biggest enemy you are on an internet forum guys. Hunters need to change their mindset and how they interact with each other. Congrats on the deer!! and ignore these guys with nothing better in their life then to pick apart someones internet post.

Enjoy our sport and layoff the armchair game warden and ethics police guys!.....Happy Hunting.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:49 AM
Bartender

So basically you're saying as long as hunters stick together f'k ethics. This is the first time I've challenged anyone on anything. When I get a bad bad feeling in my gut I had to make a call on it. So next time mind your own business and go troll somewhere else. Side note: Ethics as no boundaries!
Originally Posted by bghunter777
This entire post amuses me. We are our biggest enemy you are on an internet forum guys. Hunters need to change their mindset and how they interact with each other. Congrats on the deer!! and ignore these guys with nothing better in their life then to pick apart someones internet post.

Enjoy our sport and layoff the armchair game warden and ethics police guys!.....Happy Hunting.

Last edited by peakrut; 05-31-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:25 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by peakrut
So basically you're saying as long as hunters stick together f'k ethics. This is the first time I've challenged anyone on anything. When I get a bad bad feeling in my gut I had to make a call on it. So next time mind your own business and go troll somewhere else. Side note: Ethics as no boundaries!
I'd say your the troll there buddy u make my point perfectly abt whats wrong with hunters your on an Internet forum making stupid accusation based on nothing other than a picture someone took while trying to introduce his daughter to the outdoors.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'd say your the troll there buddy u make my point perfectly abt whats wrong with hunters your on an Internet forum making stupid accusation based on nothing other than a picture someone took while trying to introduce his daughter to the outdoors.
***Sorry, but you're no better for saying what you're saying and telling everyone to let a possible game violation go by the wayside just because it involves the internet! FYI a lot of poachers and violators have been prosecuted for posting what has turned out to be violations on the internet. This may or may not be another one, but what looked like a flagrant violation based on the picture and lack of what appeared to be truthful answers was brought to the attention of others and needed to be looked at, which it was or may still be!
Old 06-07-2013, 02:21 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***Sorry, but you're no better for saying what you're saying and telling everyone to let a possible game violation go by the wayside just because it involves the internet! FYI a lot of poachers and violators have been prosecuted for posting what has turned out to be violations on the internet. This may or may not be another one, but what looked like a flagrant violation based on the picture and lack of what appeared to be truthful answers was brought to the attention of others and needed to be looked at, which it was or may still be!
The ethics police on the internet are pathetic listen to yourself. Occupy yourself helping conservation or promoting hunting take a kid hunting like the person in question was in this post. Do something useful with yourself as appose to trolling the internet about a picture someone posted and then to say I'm no better? Get off your high horse and stop putting yourself on some platform above others. You don't know the person I am or even remotely the situation or person the hunter in the picture is. Its sickening "to me someone with your attitude is much worse than someone posting a picture with a gun of a deer"
Old 06-08-2013, 01:13 AM
Bartender

Did you read the whole thing? This has nothing to do with trolling at all. As a long time member since 1998 it has nothing to do with trolling. I still call b.s. on the story and sticking by it. Who the hell are you to tell him wtf to do. It's guys like you that kill me sitting talking bull behind a pc. You sure ignored my ethics comment above to which it doesn't surprise me. Instead you like to attack with the troll card. Now it's time to move on!
The ethics police on the internet are pathetic listen to yourself. Occupy yourself helping conservation or promoting hunting take a kid hunting like the person in question was in this post. Do something useful with yourself as appose to trolling the internet about a picture someone posted and then to say I'm no better? Get off your high horse and stop putting yourself on some platform above others. You don't know the person I am or even remotely the situation or person the hunter in the picture is. Its sickening "to me someone with your attitude is much worse than someone posting a picture with a gun of a deer"

Last edited by peakrut; 06-08-2013 at 02:01 AM.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:22 AM
Bartender

Mods it's time to lock this thread until you reach your decision or not reach one before it gets out of hand if it hasn't already. :-)

Last edited by peakrut; 06-08-2013 at 02:01 AM.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by peakrut
Mods it's time to lock this thread until you reach your decision or not reach one before it gets out of hand if it hasn't already. :-)
***Amen peakrut! I mentor kids all the time and this guy has no idea what's going on with you or me calling us trolls and wanting to let what may have been a violation of game laws go just because it was questioned on this website.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

Alright people knock it off.
This is really getting old.

O.K.