Community

2012 - 2013 Bowhunting Contest

Old 06-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Dominant Buck

Default 2012 - 2013 Bowhunting Contest

Folks,

I've asked Christine to begin the thread asap. I hope to have sign ups begin July 15th with teams picked and posted on Aug 30th.

ALL TEAM MEMBERS NEED TO CHECK IN BY SEPTEMBER 21.

I don't like the past way of doing things with people showing up late, checking in late and unforutnately we went to 11 team members by accident. In the long run it doesn't matter only its not uniform.

I do believe these mishaps were because of lack of organization. This is why I'm trying to get the word out on the schedule now. Lets see if it runs a little smoother.

I also had a great idea for a prise for the winning team this year but unfortunately can't remember what it was. I remember the first year we won, we got a really good gift certificate. Times being what they are, probably not going to happen. However, if someone has some ideas, lets start a thread when Christine gets the forum up to discuss. Yes, this contest is for fun but a little incentive never hurts.

Good luck this year everyone. I'm looking forward to a fun contest this year.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Dominant Buck

We are getting close folks. I haven't heard from Christine yet. So as you can see, there isn't a separate thread yet. I have faith it will happen. In the meantime, I still plan on opening up the sign ups on the 15 th and sticking with the time schedule I outlined.

Let's all have fun here and see who can beat Team Buck U this year. Good luck everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing the kills.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't think anyone will be able to beat Team Buck U. But good luck trying I guess.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Spike

I saw this contest last year. But when I try to search for the rules or how to join in on the fun i never find a thred. Can anyone fill me in on this contest? thank you
Old 08-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by nick.mitchell1984
I saw this contest last year. But when I try to search for the rules or how to join in on the fun i never find a thred. Can anyone fill me in on this contest? thank you
Go to the new forum listed. The rules and the sign up sheet are there.

Teams will be posted on Aug 30 th. all team members need to check in I think by September 15 or they will be replaced. Double check that date on the forum.