Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

So Germ!!!!

Old 02-20-2008, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: So Germ!!!!

Aruba[]Been there I bet It doesn't smell like Aruba. 2 holer I think if someone else walked in when I was in there they would have to remove my foot b/4 they could do there business.
ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Notice the tiki torch to the left of the door and white stone walk way, It helps in those nasty night time forays. Kinda like being in Aruba..[:-]

And by the way its a two holer......Fortunatly We haven't needed that option yet.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 130woodman

Aruba[]Been there I bet It doesn't smell like Aruba. 2 holer I think if someone else walked in when I was in there they would have to remove my foot b/4 they could do there business.

Notice the tiki torch to the left of the door and white stone walk way, It helps in those nasty night time forays. Kinda like being in Aruba..[:-]

And by the way its a two holer......Fortunatly We haven't needed that option yet.
I've heard said that ya just ain't lived till you've held hands,walked out ,sat downon a frosty seat and took a goodmorning**** with that special oneyou love.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

My wife would have me mounted next to the Elk.

ORIGINAL: 130woodman

I've heard said that ya just ain't lived till you've held hands,walked out ,sat downon a frosty seat and took a goodmorning**** with that special oneyou love.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Super Moderator

I say bring team 43 back next year and we will show all of you we are the Team. Our Captain and team will redeem ourselves... Germ already has Mr Mass in his sights...