Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread >

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Team 19.....................Team Quiet Arrow.

288 WV hunter
237 finner
247 bowdeadly
271 badger109
96 davepjr71
266 greenboy
259 tsoc
36 nwochuck
163 Mathewsboy
335 fun2hunt

Hello to all of you on my team. We should just get our winning t-shirt made now!!!!
Old 08-11-2007, 01:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 19 all the way

dave, did you mean to put this in the bowhunting contest forum, I didnt see a team 19 thread over there.. let me know I can move it for you...

if not no worries..
Old 08-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 19-Official Team 19 Thread

Hey guys.. Great to be part of Team 19. We'll need to work on a Team Name.. Something Very Original.. Keep in mind to READ ALL THE RULES.. THEY PLAY A PART EVERYYEAR.. A little background on myself..

I'm 32, married, two kids, Live in Upper Michigan. I was on the Elite 8 Team that won it the First Year. We didn't repeat then next year... Then I was Captain of our team last year. Looking foward to getting to know all of you guys..I only recognize two names, so bare with me.. I recognize Finner and WV Hunter.. Let all have some Fun and be safe doing it.. Good Luck guys...

oh by the way... What are the chances we get TWO, count them TWO YOOPERS on our team.. We are for sure to win now.. LOL Do we get extra points for shooting wolves?
Old 08-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've got our Name..

Da Yooper Wannabees...

hehehe
Old 08-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hi Fellows,
I'm Tsoc,I live in the Hudson Valley in New York state.Definitely not a big buck mecca.Our bow season starts on 10/15.I wont bow hunt as much this year as I will be leaving on my annual out of state rifle hunt on November 8th or 9th.
I will give it all I got with the time I have and will bring the bow out either when I get back from being away or in the late archery season if I havn't tagged out.
I look forward to getting to know all of you and wish you all good luck!My preference is not to be captain if no one minds.This is my first year participating.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Scot, best of luck buddy to you and your team..and you better come see me when you come out to Idaho this year..
Old 08-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you Troy,the same to you and your team!
Believe you me I want to! I am going to PM you.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Scot,

Thanks for the move. I thought about that after I'd put up the post.

I'm 36 living in Maryland and hope to stick on of the big bucks I see either around Baltimore or on the Eastern Shore. I plan on Archery hunting every weekend and even will hunt in Western PA for about a week this year.

Hopefully, with all that hunting I'll stick a nice one. If not, I'll get to spend a lot of time out in the woods for the first time in a few years.

I just got a new rig this year and have been shooting a lot. So, if I blow a shot at a buck feel free to rib me about it.

I'm good with any team name that sounds good and I guess we better pick a captain. I'm cool with one of the senior HNI guys doing it if they want to since they know the rules a little better than I do or I have no problem doing it.

I looking forward to getting to know you guys and having a good time. Are any of you thinking about ordering the shirts that are being made for anyone to buy or do you think we need something just for us?

By the way. What the heck is a Yooper?
Old 08-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dave, I think it is an Upper Penninsula Michigan resident. Either that or something that comes out of your nose.
I'm kidding! I have much respect for tradition,especially when it relates to hunting.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: tsoc

Dave, I think it is an Upper Penninsula Michigan resident. Either that or something that comes out of your nose.
I'm kidding! I have much respect for tradition,especially when it relates to hunting.
Now that's funny stuff. I already see that we have good guys with great humors.

What type of rigs do you guys have and how long have you been archery hunting?

I started archery hunting in Western PA in 1986. I've had shots at a few nice bucks but always seemed to have something happen that prevented me from actually shooting. The deer in PA seem to know to look up in trees from an early age. I've had them stop with the vitals behind trees or have someone else spook them. Or, when I was 18 I forgot how to use my release on the biggest buck I've ever seen in real life while hunting.

Hopefully, that doesn't happen to me anymore and I can contribute to the team.

Maybe we can figure out a common interest that can be used for a team name?

Quick Reply: 19-Official Team Quiet Arrow Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.