HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Broadheads that fly like field points.
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 10:50 AM
NewbHunter
Typical Buck

Default RE: Broadheads that fly like field points.

Well my bow is actually tuned in pretty good. Everything seems alright. Im hitting inside a 2" circle at 30 yards so not bad. But for some reason when i put on brodheads it doesnt fly the same.

What i mean is that i dont want to be moving my sights all the time because i shoot year round from field points to broadheads. If im practicing in my back yard i'll shoot my bh's but when i go shoot at basspro or something i use field points. So all the back and forth can get frustrating.

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I don't recommend that at all. Mechanicals and that is what I assume your asking for are not excuse to not keeping your bow tuned. Making a shortcut of a mechanical isn't utilizing the mechanicals to their potential and perhaps could even hamper penetration etc....

All broadheads, perhaps all will fly like field points. I'm currently getting field points, Muzzy's and RM Snypers to fly pefect. First and foremost, tune your bow or your going to have problems.