HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Knight Vision 50 cal Muzzleloader
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 08:23 AM
Triple Se7en
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Knight Vision 50 cal Muzzleloader

Numnutz

My very last post there at modermuzzleloadingexclaimed "I'm leaving this messageboard" after arguing with Wolfie over his crowning of Randy as Muzzleloading Guruunder his screen name ... when instead I told him"ML Inline Guru" was the correct term for Randy.There were disagreements on other things prior to this... this one created the boiling point.

Thanks for the update on that. Some administrators don't accept resignations & use the banning mode to get the last laugh. So be it!
Offering improper name-tag perks to folks who make at least a partial living off this industry - just to draw them in to your newmessageboard is done all the time. When it happened there, I was sure to remind Wolfie how little knowledge Randyhad expressedover the yearsontraditional MLs... thus he was not a guru on sidelocks at-all

If that's the kind of site you wish to partake in, then you fit perfectly.

Let me remind you of this.....
........you are the one that calls yourself (numnutz). Why?...cuz' it fits.
You are the one that implied to take both Randy's reviews (Smith/Wakeman) with a grain of salt -- when no reason to think/say that even exists. Then you leave out the "grain of salt' verse when you offer a link to a modernmuzzleloader administrator's review of the rifle.

Oh how convenient! Really - how stupid of you. Your"byte me" reply shows your intelligence.

I'm done here. Like talking to a hollow cavity.No sense in continuing this!