HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WV Hunting Land Lease Available
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Pro-Line
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WV Hunting Land Lease Available

Rem...Did you read my last post? There is still cheap land. I'm talking from a buyers standpoint, not a sellers. MY LAND IS NOT FOR SALE. The cheap hunting land is still out there in the middle of the state. Heck, it's 10 miles from our cabin to I-79 through the woods...takes 45 minutes to get there. LOL

BTW...If someone wants to commute from our area (where our camp is)to DC...They'll have9+ hours in driving each day. LOL My buddy lives in Hampshire county, and he has a 3 1/2 hour drive to our place...I don't see the commuters coming.

Personally, I could care less. I'm done buying, and not selling. I just feel bad for your side of the state.

The East side of the state is like another country than the west side at this point.

I live in a rural county in Ohio...but Columbus is coming. It's 50 minutes away...but it's coming. With that, our land prices have gone up 10X in the past 5 years.

Buy while you still can. That's my point. The leases in 10 years are going to be more than the cost to buy land now.