HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What makes a good crossbow?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 02:08 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What makes a good crossbow?

Two things. First is that no one here should take offence of a shot from another. I have not seen one offencive shot from anyone here except from the source and his friends. Omega, you should see what happens when someone is offencive, it ain't pretty. Everyone and I mean everyone thumps the offender. I say this openly because I mean no harm at all, you are taking what is said the wrong way. If you don't like what some of they guys said tell them and be honest and fair. Just becasue someone says a name too much for you it doesn't mean anything except they say something too much for you. If you think differently then post your thoughts. If your feelings and thoughts are valid your post will go well. Everyone here has a heart of gold, we are all great people so don't take offence to this or what ever gets said. You are also allowed to put me on ignore or PM me to give me heck.
Second, are you bored yet??? LOL. If someone tells me they like lets say back girls over and over I am not going to say diddly. What do I care that they do or like and what am I going to say that isn't going to sound stupid? I remember once in the Excal forum I posted that I wanted an anticrossbower banned, gawd, I got such a kicking in the butt by everyone. The point of the butt kicking was that if I didn't like it I should ignore him and he would have gone away or argue with him. I was told to grow up and grow a pair of balls.
Here's the epilogue, don't go away Omega, share your knowledge, experience and humor as well as be tollerant. But most of all do not be afraid to say something that someone may not know and tell us what you like as much as you want.