HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wal Mart Treestand????
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 10:48 AM
Starrman
Fork Horn

Default RE: Wal Mart Treestand????

Here are some suggestions: These are not Wall Mart but you can order these from Cabellas for cheap and you will get them fast. This is my experience anyways from ordering from them as well as some buddies. Remember, usually your less costly stands are more than likely going to be heavier but here are a few. A buddy of mine is in the same situation and he just bought a Mega Bucklight Magnum from Cabellas for $79 bucks and it comes with a saftey harness. Nice stand he likes it. Its only 13 pounds. Another good one another buddy has is also from Cabellas called the SS Lounger. He paid around $89 bucks for this, comes with a saftey harness, but is around 37 pounds. Very good sturdy stand! If you want to spend maybe a couple of more dollars, One buddy of mine has something called the Baby Grand Light Twister made from Outdoors INC. This is probally a little bit more compfy for $120. No saftey harness though. These are all from Cabellas and ordering them over the phone would be best for these because they come within a couple of days. Another neat stand I seen if your interested in an inexpensive climber is something called the Cabellas Elite Climber. 32 Pounds. This is for $129 though. I would recommend The Mega bucklight or the SS lounger in your case. But all are reliable stands. Cheap too. Just some suggestions.

Starrman

Ron Starr