HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - bowtech vs mathews
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 02:31 PM
BigJ71
Site Bouncer

Default RE: bowtech vs mathews

ORIGINAL: MilDotMaster

ORIGINAL: Straightarrow

Pick the one that suits you best. There is nothing anyone can say that will prove one better than the other for your purposes and preferences.

Meaning pick one of BowTech models. That's why they make several model bows, to pick the one that suits you best. Having the best technology behind the cam system they use is not an opinion it's a fact. The best technology is always the best for everybody. If you don't like the best technology to help you make the best shot possible to cleanly kill your animal of choice, then go get a recurve. You can alsoput a feather in your hair, sleep in your TP, paint your face and shoot very small two blade arrowheads.

Yes I woke up in a mood today...and by the way, I'm 1/4 american indian so if you think the above comments were directed towards them, you are incorrect. They are directed toward all the recurve hunters. Get with the program people, we are talking about taking a life with this sport. If you don't like technology advancement, take it one step further, hang up your recurveand hunt deer with a rock. Maybe you can even bring your friends and you can all throw rocks during deer season!
If you are so concerned about the animals, why don't you just ditch the inferior string shooter andget aBIG FRICKINGUN and shoot that instead??? Give me a break.

If you know your limitations as well as the limitations of your weapon you will be fine.

Carefull, your starting to sound likesomebodywho has just come down with the "my bow isthe best" syndrome.