HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WV DNR Proposes New Lifetime License Fee
Old 08-02-2005, 06:42 AM
kevin1
Dominant Buck

Default RE: WV DNR Proposes New Lifetime License Fee

ORIGINAL: bspencer

I was going to get them a few years ago when it was still like $325 for the whole hunting and fishing..but when i went to do it they had raised it and I didnt have the money........... well..........now i still dotn have the money.........but i am thinking of trying to atleast get my lifetime hunting and trapping........... and dont fish all that often..(never even went last year or this year so far)....... so i could jsut pick up a fishing liscense seperate if i felt the urge to go fishing
Take one of the 50 "Zero introductory rate" credit card offers you get in the mail every month and select the one that will give you a credit line that's enough to buy the LL . If your state allows upgrades after purchase as mine did then get the one that you can afford to pay off within 6 months now , and the upgrade the second 6 months so that you can basically get an interest free loan . Cancel the card when you're done , expense problem resolved .